Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hot Summer Nights...

Outside my window...
The stars are shining brightly on an early summer night.

I am thinking... that time is passing so quickly!

I am thankful for... a friend who trusted me to speak on her special day.

From the kitchen... yummy tomato & cheese sandwich with mayo for a late night snack as I missed dinner and it was pretty hot outside today.

I am wearing... a dark grey tank top, a red printed blouse, a black jersey skirt and my white flip flops.

I am creating... memories to last a lifetime.

I am going... to put away the banana bread as it's cooling right now.

I am reading... Anne Rice's Memnoch the Devil

I am hoping... the sun will shine for M & D's wedding Friday afternoon.

I am hearing... the television still on as it's too warm to sleep.

Around the house... Dishes done, banana bread cooling, lunch to make for work tomorrow, and a warm bed I want to climb into... soon.

One of my favorite things... inushtuk sculptures!













Until next time :)

No comments: