Monday, September 7, 2009

For Today

Borrowed from the Lemons to Lemonade Blog:

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ...
I am enjoying the sound of children playing and little birds singing to each other

I AM THINKING ...
I really need to take time for myself every day

WE ARE LEARNING ...
An exercise routine is a lot of hard work

I AM THANKFUL FOR ...
The love & laughter that lights up my life

FROM THE KITCHEN ...
Smell of cinnamon and freshly made tea

I AM WEARING ...
Red tank top and shorts

I AM GOING ...
To spend time at my desk today, to create!

I AM READING ...
My Sister's Keeper

I AM CREATING ...
Playing with my journal today, we'll see what happens...

I AM HOPING ...
To find balance in the day to day

I AM HEARING ...
o/` So Beautiful o/` by Jarvis Church

AROUND THE HOUSE ...
Dishes to take care of, some tidying to do

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ...
Editing my photos from a fun day of picture taking, love the little moments that make life worthwhile

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ...
Besides work, some more photos perhaps

A PICTURE TO SHARE ...
Visiting the ducks at Bate Island:



Until next time :)

No comments: