Sunday, August 2, 2009

Five Happy Thoughts

Listening to my loved ones singing when they think no one is listening... so cute!

Feeling proud of myself for following through on exercise: great aquafit workout yesterday.

Loving how much my nephew loves my SUV - makes him excited just to hear the horn beep... I love hearing him say "My Car" over and over when he sees it.

Picked up my free photo prints yesterday. Just seeing these little pieces that capture moments from my little world makes me smile.

Reflecting on a Sunday afternoon with a great cup of coffee.





















Until next time :)

1 comment:

Louise said...

Wow! Hi Carolyn, so great to here from you. Treasured thoughts of you enter my mind regularly. Yes, I'm still at the same place.

How wonderful that singing loved ones are the priceless moments that make us all smile. You look fab and happy, too.

My singing is hmmm improving and I am still playing guitar.

How do I reach you?

Louise