Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pretty as a Picture...

Okay so I'm a little behind in the challenge as I'm starting from scratch on the 13th day of the year, but life is not defined by accomplishments or failures, but what you do with the lesson you learn from those good or bad experiences... so I shall try again.

I am participating in a quest to keep a paper journal for a full year as part of the livejournal community challenge called embodiment.

The community closes each January 1st and I believe 2008 makes my third attempt for this challenge. Last year I sort of stopped writing in March, so this year I would really like to hang in there for the whole year. Especially since I want to document my 101 things in 1001 days challenge I am participating in.

So this is the simple journal I've created for myself - it is just some paper from a Costco paper stack I had with some glitter chipboard letters from the dollar store and a piece of 4x6 cardstock I cut down to cover a blank lined composition book to create this:


Until next time :)

No comments: