Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One Little Word

Inspired by the talented Ali Edwards I decided to choose just one word to describe what 2008 will mean to me. I thought of many words that might apply, but the one that I kept coming back to again and again is a word I use often to symbolize and describe many aspects of my life.

I believe the word that will mean a lot to me this year will be:

JOURNEY


I am on my journey to wls, my journey to living a healthier life, to showing I can do something for myself, to being a wiser and stronger me.

As always, I am on a journey in exploring my faith and beliefs.

My employment options have brought me on quite a bumpy journey the last few years, but I truly believe the journey this year will be professional development where my job will be concerned.

I will believe I can journey towards my goals to fulfill my list of 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days that begins today!

And above all in this journey, I will believe in myself.

So thank you for sharing yet another JOURNEY with me ;)

Until next time :)

No comments: