Sunday, September 2, 2007

Wow... A brand new space

I decided I wanted a place to update my crafty endeavours and photographs instead of placing them all on livejournal or my blog here that unfortunately goes MIA for months, even a year at a time. So instead I decided to inspire myself with creating a new webspace just for creative postings and link to them if needed, well it sounds good to me.

I've always enjoyed taking photos and almost always have a notbook with me to journal, so when I began scrapbooking a few years ago, it really wasn't a large leap for me to fall in love with this hobby.

I don't always remember to take photos of my lay outs because usually they end up being gift books for other people, so I want to document my scrapping journey more and hope to do so with this site. I also wouldn't mind hearing feedback so I can learn more about different scrapbooking techniques I might try as I still feel I am quite a beginner and just go with what I like and enjoy.

I just found this site: This is Me and I am in love with it! Very inspiring! I can't wait to start the challenges!

Until next time :)

No comments: