Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today - June 28, 2009

Outside my window... The rain is falling lightly on the earth.

I am thinking... that it is going to be a great week!

I am thankful for... a sweet man who loves me for me.

From the kitchen... yummy tomato & cheese sandwich with mayo as it's pretty hot outside.

I am wearing... a pretty dress, black and white print with a scallop sort of bottom

I am creating... an entry in my art journal

I am going... to go to bed soon so when 5am comes I'll be ready to crawl out of bed.

I am reading... My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping... to be able to fit in both a free Stevie Wonder concert at Jazz Fest in Montreal June 30th and a free concert on Parliament Hill on Canada Day where Sarah Mclachlan will be performing!

I am hearing... The humming of the portable fan, Not My Time by 3 Doors Down on my laptop

Around the house... Dishes to do, lunch to make for work tomorrow, a warm bed I want to climb into... soon.

One of my favorite things... photography!





















Until next time :)

No comments: