Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please Don't Go...

Crazy how it feels like Summer is already leaving us...

Cooler evenings brought comforters back out and warm coffee has been chosen over iced frappacinos.

I even pondered putting the heat on in the car last night as I drove my sister home from work...

I didn't put the heat on in the car. 

It was really chilly and I'm pretty sure there were goosebumps, but I didn't turn it on because I am not ready to let go of Summer yet.

It's been a hot one. Full of fun moments and thrilling adventures.

Precious memories I will never forget that involved weddings, road trips and a Circus tent.

Here's hoping August will be just as memorable...

Good bye July 2010...

Sunset from Way Way UP...


July 1st Fireworks



Hanging out on the shores at Bate Island


The View from Bate Island


Visiting the Canadian Geese at Bate Island


My Roaming Gnome visits Bate Island

Until next time :)


No comments: